Friday, February 18, 2011

Project 12 Questions

As promised, here is a list of the questions I used for my version of "Project 12." If you missed what I'm talking about, check out my previous post. This is so easy anyone can do it and the best part...your journaling is once a month and in the cloud so you can do it from anywhere you have internet including a smartphone! Follow me to see how I complete my project! Only one more month to go!

March ??, 2011
The best thing about today:
My favorite TV show right now:
My favorite song right now:
The last movie I watched:
The last book I finished:
The last blog I read or podcast I listened to:
Major accomplishment:
Something I am looking forward to:
Something I am dreading:
Most fun/exciting thing I have done this month:
Someplace I went/shopped/visited:
The nicest thing that has been done for me lately:
What I ate for dinner last night:
Someone I'm thinking about today:
The last person I spoke to on the phone:
The last person I texted with:
Something new I have learned or tried:
One thing I love about my life right now:

0 comments: