Friday, January 16, 2009

Jan 15th 2009 Photo/350


Two things that make me happy other than my family: Facebook & Starbucks Coffee! All can be quite addicting!

I like Facebook because it allows me to stay in touch with my college-aged daughters who although they go to the same university where I work, I don't get to see everyday. FB is great as I can see pictures the girls have posted and we can write little notes to one another. I can also stay in touch with some of my past students, employees and friends. It has been great to catch up with people I haven't seen in ages. It truly is replacing the emails I used to get from friends and family.

I like Starbucks Coffee because it just makes me feel good inside. My favorite drink is a Non-fat Sugar-free Vanilla Caramel Macchiato. It is ultimate comfort for me. Nothing like a warm cup of coffee with milk and caramel that is infused into the drink which sinks to the bottom of the cup so that the very last sip gives one an amazing burst of warm caramel.

Today I posted my status on my Facebook as the follows: "Judy wants to go shopping and have a Starbucks!" With that, the most amazing thing happened. My middle daughter called me on her way to SBs and asked me what kind of coffee I wanted and then brought one to me at work. It was such a nice surprise and a great middle of the day pick me up. I really needed it! I am truly blessed to have such thoughtful kidos.
Pentax Optio Z10, without flash

0 comments: