Friday, January 9, 2009

Jan 4th Photos/361




Jan 4th brought us to Schweitzer so my daughter could ski race. It was a miserably cold day that started with snow. This was her last race at Schweitzer as she is planning to hang up her bib this year and retire. I played lodge mom for the day since I tweaked my knee when I slid on the ice while I was shoveling snow one night while my husband helped the coaches. It was a fun day!

Here I go again. I can't decide which racing photo to use so I guess I will wait on the day too. I will probably use the race suit image, but it is vertical and the 365 Kit will only accommodate horizontal images. I may just print the vertical image smaller so it will fit the album and the embellish around the image.
Canon Rebel EOS XT, manual (which didn't work out so well)

0 comments: