Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jan 27th/338

Girls night & a bit of an early birthday celebration for my oldest daughter who will be 21 Friday. She is planning to leave town to visit some of her college friends at the U of I where she went to school for a year and a half so she will not be celebrating with me!

My middle daughter was too busy celebrating the end of Jan Term with her college friends so it was just my oldest, my youngest and myself for the night since my husband is out of town and honestly, he is not the pedicure type. We got pedicures and went to Azteca for a dinner of nachos although we mostly filled up on chips and salsa. Yum! My youngest decided she didn't want Mexican at the last minute so she opted for chicken strips for the 4th time in the last 5 days.
Pentax Optio Z10, automatic

0 comments: